Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw some pictures of the new Civic. I kinda like it. My daughter will need something soon. I would have never considered a first model year purchase, but I had to have the RL and it has not disappointed me. See the Autoweek article at http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102867.

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Almost looks a little like a Toyota Camry.

It is definitely an improvement.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ugh... Yummy... Ugh... Yummy... Ahhhh I can't decide! Oh well, it's a Civic so I won't have to decide. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
it appears to me that they brought into closer parity with the Accord line. There definitely appears to be a more Accord look than the older Civic. I am interested but won't be buying anytime soon as I need to get at least the first Civic paid off and most of the RL paid off before even considering trading the current Civic for an upgrade, but given the changes this is definitely something I am watching closely.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
captmiddy, what do you mean by the comment in your .sig, 40+mpg lifetime? Is there some kind of mileage guarantee?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
shovelhd said:
captmiddy, what do you mean by the comment in your .sig, 40+mpg lifetime? Is there some kind of mileage guarantee?
To date my lifetime MPG on my Civic Hybrid is 40.9MPG. Us crazy hybrid drivers tend to track such things. I will likely do the same sig about the Ridgeline after I have passed the 1000 mile mark, so far it has been three tanks, 17mpg 19mpg and 19mpg, which I think isn't bad for a truck during 90+ days with the AC on a lot. While I have been able to achieve a single tank over 50MPG on the Civic the normal commute I have tends to be bad for optimal mileage.

So no, there isn't a guarentee of sorts, just what I am getting.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Got it, thanks.

50mpg. That's unreal. My Harley didn't even get close to that. Neither did the Buell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts