Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might think I'm crazy for wanting to do this but I'm running into a few problems with stock setup... The cd changer has the skipping when it's cold problem, and the stereo has begun to clip at louder volumes when used with either the aux input or the cd player. The first problem I can deal with, but not the second one. I also run two ten inch subs under the back seat from a line level converter off the stock subwoofer wires. Stock subwoofer disconnected. What I want to do is replace everything to do with headunit and navigation and go with something aftermarket. I was wondering if this can be done, and if a double din design aftermarket head unit would be best, or otherwise. I have no warranty left and would rather get better sound and actual preouts for an amp than pay to just replace the stock stuff. Any input would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance. I have also upgraded the stock speakers and the added power of an aftermarket hu would be nice. The unit I am looking at is INA-W900 Alpine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts