Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time poster
Looking at a 06 RL with 165000 miles on it and in very good shape.
On owner #4. If all checks ourt when inspected is this RL worth the asking price of 10.5K ?
Thanks in advance for any input

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
No. You can get an RTL for less than that. 8k is top top dollar.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Before we jump to conclusions, let's find out where the OP lives. Used truck prices vary drastically from region to region. With that being said, I'll still say that seems a bit expensive unless you live on Hawaii. I got my 2006 RTL 3.5 years ago with 135k miles for $12k and I live in a more expensive region (Boston area). It had 1 owner, all highway miles. Now I've got 165k miles on it and it looks like the going price is around $9k.

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
The main answer I'd give is that there's no reason to get one with that many miles unless it's WAY cheaper than one closer to 100K or less. Have you shopped lower miles trucks & found them to be out of your range?

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's about the asking price here in Minnesota for that description.. Seem to be worth gold here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
There are quite a few 2006's down here in south florida for under $8k on CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
that price seems a little high.
I'm going to trade my 2007 in. with new tires.runs great (planning on getting a new ridgeline)

I will be happy to get $7500 on the trade in

·
Registered
981 Posts
The best answer so far is the one that wanted to know where the buyer lives. I was given 10,500 for my 06 RTL with 135,000 mile on it on a trade in here on Long Island. Just yesterday I purchased an 07 RTL with 94,000 miles on it for $12,000 from a dealer in Jersey 120 mile from where I live. I doubt there are more then 5 RTL's on Honda lots here on the Island. The truck listed on truecar for 13,955. $12,000 is as low as you will see for an RTL with less then 100,000 from a dealer. I had to pull the trigger when they came up with that number.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts