Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I just bought a 2006 Ridgeline RTS in blue. It has 140k miles on it, and I got it for $7495. First thing I did was install a trailer hitch from UHaul, because this truck's main purpose is ferrying my motorcycles and racecar to their respective playgrounds.

I do have some questions (And I tried searching but forum search engines are always pretty rough so please forgive me or just point me to the right thread):

-I notice that when accelerating into a 90 (or more) degree turn, the transmission sound is different. Is this due to the AWD?

-The VTS light (triangle with the exclamation point) flashed on and off while going up a steep ramp in my parking garage. I assume this is because one of the wheels was slipping? Or is this something more sinister?

It seems like a cool truck, I had wanted a crew cab tacoma but the prices on those are crazy, and someone told me to look into the Ridgeline. I'm happy I did, the underbed storage and having a crew cab are huge plusses.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your, "New to you G1"

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Congrats on your purchase & Welcome to the ROC! Can't help with your questions as I haven't had issues as you're asking about. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts