Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
How about antenna mounting?

I've had my new braket installed for about 2 weeks now and it's working out great! Not only does it look good and is stealthy, but also provides an excellent ground and holds all 3 of my antennas with out any flex.

I have one HF screw driver type ham radio antenna as well as 2 VHF/UHF antennas mounted.

The guy who designed the mount used my Ridge as a test bed. Check out the results here: * BKT-HondaRL-1 Ant. Bracket

Dick Post, (Ham radio op: K7EMW) built the set up to my specs and prompting. I met him at a ham radio flea market last October. After thinking about his work for months, in May I finally got together with him and he built up this great mount. Check out the link.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also like the cubby cover!! How do you contact s5 dude, I am ready to purchase this cover..well thought out!!please someone send me in the direction

·
Registered
136 Posts
Re: DJDJ's Rear View Monitor - Top Install of the Year

I go with my original post and once again Nominate DJDJ for his rear LCD MOnitor
I figure regular posters might appreciate nominating the best installs or ideas for this year since we are coming to the end of this one. They can hold a Ridgy award if we can get Tom or an Admin to designate the Virtual title.<P>
To start it out, I totally nominate DJDJ for his LCD in the rear headliner. This is the simplest yet most ingenious install ever. I criticized some of his install for having to many different finishes and colors but this idea he struck gold on. To be able to look back and see you bumper at the same time is the absolute safest thing you could do with this or any truck. There are too many people that will not even bother to turn their fat a**es around to see whats around them. Mirrors are supplements to eyes, not substitutes. Anyway, here is the link to the best use of an LCD that I have seen.
http://www.thebaseonline.com/ridgeli...vinstall5.html

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
21 Participants
Franktea
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing