Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to place an new order for some more aftermarket Harness Brackets for the 2007-2008 Honda Ridgeline. This is the supporting bracket for the trailer harness on the vehicle side. I have replaced a few of these now due to them rusting out. Currently the only other way to get this bracket is to purchased the Trailer Harness Kit #08L91-SJC-102 that retails out for $173.00 (at least at my local Honda dealer). If you are interested please PM me. The price on this varies according to order size so the more I can order at one time the better the price will be. Please see the attached for a view of the bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Good question. This person only has 2 posts and hasn't been around for a year and a half. I'm guessing that the answer to your question is "no". Doesn't seem hard to make one though

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking to place an new order for some more aftermarket Harness Brackets for the 2007-2008 Honda Ridgeline. This is the supporting bracket for the trailer harness on the vehicle side. I have replaced a few of these now due to them rusting out. Currently the only other way to get this bracket is to purchased the Trailer Harness Kit #08L91-SJC-102 that retails out for $173.00 (at least at my local Honda dealer). If you are interested please PM me. The price on this varies according to order size so the more I can order at one time the better the price will be. Please see the attached for a view of the bracket.
Can the CAD model from which this image was generated be made available? Or is someone has already put one on a CAD sharing platform, can you please share the link? I'd like to get a prototype house to build me one from 304 Stainless and would rather skip the model generation if possible.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you have a blue print for this bracket? I'm a tool and die Journeyman and mine broke of the truck. I can make it work.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,268 Posts
It was a "great plan" @R Smith but I think the follow thru was lacking, see below...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can the CAD model from which this image was generated be made available? Or is someone has already put one on a CAD sharing platform, can you please share the link? I'd like to get a prototype house to build me one from 304 Stainless and would rather skip the model generation if possible.
I had one made at my job. Out of stainless.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can do that. I used standard bolt
Interested - You still making these?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts