Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Re: Attendee's mug shots

From my mystical professional adventure from exactly one year ago at the "summit of the Rockies," on the 40th Parallel (the original NW corner of Kansas).

Attachments

·
Registered
11,306 Posts

:) :)
From my mystical professional adventure from exactly one year ago at the "summit of the Rockies," on the 40th Parallel (the original NW corner of Kansas).
That is a lot of altitude, can't get over about 6,500 in Tennessee unless we get with Jack Daniel or George Dickel. BTW, great photo. Looking forward to seeing you in St Louis.:)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

That is a lot of altitude, can't get over about 6,500 in Tennessee unless we get with Jack Daniel or George Dickel. BTW, great photo. Looking forward to seeing you in St Louis.:)
Same here. The highest point in KS though is Mt. Sunflower, 4039. Top that! :D See photo.

There's an old saying in the Great State of Kansas: What we lack in altitude we make up in attitude. :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Where are all the mug shots? We won't know who is who if you don't post a pic. My pic is my avatar. :)
I suggest you get to a doctor ASAP, you're looking a bit green :p

·
Registered
53 Posts

Here's mine and I am the one on the left although my son will be with me on Saturday at the ROC! Jus a few days left...See ya in St. Louie...

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Tmac, does that mean - if you ain't com'n:( MUG off:confused::p

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
No doubt, his avatar is also his photo. He'll be the guy with the wig & all the chicks hanging around ;)

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
this is me at the local petting zoo - snakes are much easier to handle than Wal-mart.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Here I am. Yes, I am an old fart. :D

Attachments

·
5,740 Posts
Alright, I finally found a pic to post. The guy on the left is me. The other gentleman to the right is none other than the creator of the Ridgeline, Gary Flint.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts