Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Re: The meet has already started!!!

Thanks for posting the photos ... and keep 'em coming.

How many Ridgelines were there, all told?

·
Registered
844 Posts

Looks like a great time, really wish I could have made it. Hopefully one year the national meet will be a little closer to the Northeast.

·
Registered
179 Posts

My father and I want to thank TMac, Julie, Gary, Honda Guys and Huey Honda for everything this weekend. We had a great time and met a lot of great people. I hope that I will be able to attend again next year.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts

My father and I want to thank TMac, Julie, Gary, Honda Guys and Huey Honda for everything this weekend. We had a great time and met a lot of great people. I hope that I will be able to attend again next year.
The photo of you driving (on friday into StL) turned out good. I'm going to upload raw,crooked photos so everyone has some variety to look at.

Give me 30 mins

·
Registered
842 Posts
Re: 2007 Ridge Run Photo Thead

Hey guys, finally got home, wow that was a long drive. Thanks a bunch for putting this on. I learned so much more from Gary's presentation. He is a true genius and he can party. Wow, I am still googoo for all those Ridgelines. Those who missed this opportunity really missed out.:p

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts

I took a few pictures also, but none of them would show anything that hasn't already been posted. I would like to say thanks to T Mac, Gary, and everyone else involved that made this past weekend a special one. It was great finally getting to put faces with screen names. Everyone we met was very friendly, and we made many new friends. Gary and his team's presentation was very informative, and I appreciated their willingness to hang out with us and answer any questions at any time, even during the late evening beverage consumption. Lastly, thanks to Huey's Honda for hosting the clinics, feeding us, and performing so much free work. I felt that the event was very successful but we could have used a few more folks to help finish off the beverages. Maybe next year... :D

P.S. - It was totally cool to see almost the entire top floor of the parking garage filled with Ridgelines.

·
Premium Member
17,033 Posts

Here are my photos...

Photos from FRIDAY (link)

Photos from SATURDAY (link)

click on the first photo to enlarge, then you can scroll through the folder by using the arrows near the top right)
There are a LOT of photos (223 :) ), so happy viewing.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts

Here are my photos...

Photos from FRIDAY (link)

Photos from SATURDAY (link)

click on the first photo to enlarge, then you can scroll through the folder by using the arrows near the top right)
There are a LOT of photos (223 :) ), so happy viewing.
great shots keith, I found myself in a lot of pictures, funny how the photographers are rarely in their own pictures - late for work looking at them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks to all for posting all the pictures. Looks like everyone had a good time. Wish I could have made it, but maybe next year. I can't say enough for the people that are willing to step up and put something like this on. I know it takes a lot of work, but it certainly appeared that your work paid off and was appreciated by all that were able to attend. Keep up the good work! You all are awesome!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Steve (geotech) and I were trying to hint to Tom how Kansas would be a good central location for next year's event ;) . Smaller towns and still stuff to do (and yes, shopping), only downside would be if we did geotech's Flint Hill's run everyone's shiney truck would get dusty :cool: (plus, and hour's drive from where the group might be staying) but it's actually worth it.

Just like to add thanks to everyone for being so nice and welcoming :) .

·
5,741 Posts
I had a great time at the meet and really enjoyed meeting a lot of the new members that have very few posts. To those folks, please post more. We'd really like to hear from you.

I also had some nice conversations with some long time members. It is really nice to be able to put a face to a screen name.

I got a chance to sit down and share a meal with Moosepond, K757, Scully69, (whose truck looks almost exactly like mine by the way.), her husband, MikeT and a bunch of other folks.

I also had a chance to talk to a bunch of folks over a beer or 4. (LOL) If I left out your name, it was not intentional. I could write a book of the interesting conversations that I had a chance to have.

Gary and his team were very informational and at the same time really listened to our concerns. They held a focus group on Saturday with about 10 of us. I wish I could remember everyones name but I there were just too many folks. For those who don't realize it, Gary brought along about 5 people with him. He also brought along his family.

I would also like to mention that my wife came along and stood out in the heat with me for much of the day Saturday. I have never announced it on the open forum but my wife insisted that she come to the meet despite the fact that she is 8 months pregnant. (We are expecting a son on September 5th!! :) )

Here is a link to the pics that I took. I tried to post pictures that no one had yet posted.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/HondaRidgeline/Roc Meet 2007/

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Why oh why did I have to work. I wanted to go so bad. But there will always be next year. Do it in Louisville, Ky or better yet as my local honda dealer hehe. I hope to be able to make it to next years and this time have my ridgeline. It said to see everyones ridgeline and not have one but I will. I must. Its a honda.

Glad to see everyone had a fun time.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
have not seen the group photo so here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well guys I finally got a few minutes to finish uploading the shots I took. Did not take a whole lot Saturday as I was a little busy trying to get everything ready to print onsite the pictures of the group. But I see Keith did a great job of getting everything.

Here is the link to my photobucket Ridge Run site. Enjoy

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x169/jpridgeline/Ridge Run 2007/

To everyone that came THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend. Wish we could of had more time to chat and see a little more of St. Louis. Carl I hope Raz didn't mind sharing his pool with the rest of us. Getting to know all of you face to face was an experience!!! Hope to see all of you next year.

CUinaRidge, Shuey, ChrisM, Gary Flint, jwizard and TMac thats two we've attended and hopefully will make it three in '08.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Here is an old one for you. St Louis, 2007, Keith behind the camera, Fred on the left, and yours truly on the right. Great meet, wish we could do this again!

Attachments

81 - 100 of 101 Posts