Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The interior map lights don't work front or rear. When I press the front map light the rear running board lights turn on. The stereo back light doesn't work. My passenger brake light doesn't work and my accessory power outlet in the front doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have replaced my interior lights on/off switch, Headlight switch and checked grounds and fusses. I think my next step is checking the relays? Changing out my map lights?

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
375 Posts
For your symptoms....Check the fuses first, then bulbs and the push switches in the map lights. Both switches and bulbs can go bad and are relatively easy to fix. Plenty of map light switch posts are here with a search. I’m hamfisted on my phone to add links, or I’d point you to a couple threads.
Don’t know what to say about the outlet, besides check fuse and relay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For your symptoms....Check the fuses first, then bulbs and the push switches in the map lights. Both switches and bulbs can go bad and are relatively easy to fix. Plenty of map light switch posts are here with a search. I’m hamfisted on my phone to add links, or I’d point you to a couple threads.
Don’t know what to say about the outlet, besides check fuse and relay.
Thanks for the input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts