Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears to be a common issue with the center display (mileage and such) flickering on and off. Used to be when the weather was cold, but now its all the time. Anyone have a fix?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you ever get this fixed?

I have an 09 RTL with the same problem, except that backlight is now totally dead. Called Honda Care and confirmed that Instrument cluster is covered, so I scheduled an appointment with Dealership for Monday. Let's see what interesting things they throw at me.

:act060:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, got my oil change and new battery for $170. Instruments cluster replacement was confirmed and authorized through HondaCare, now I must wait until new cluster arrives, to go back and have it replaced.

:act030:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, Instrument cluster arrived and I was scheduled to have it installed yesterday. Short of spending 4 hours at the dealership because they "were backed up", I am very happy to have my cluster back and being able to see everything. Especially because it was covered under warranty, because I was handed the invoice/receipt that read "Please Pay This Amount = $670.00" and I paid $0. (Parts = $575.60, Labor = $94.40, in case anyone was interested)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts