Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi today I finish my ridgeline, so I want to share it with you guys!

I install a led bar 42" from Amazon Nilight with some light bar mounts ( for can-am) and they not required any modification, bolt them to the factory roof rack. Then added a lift kit with 2 inches. Finally went and bought a black rhino's overland 18 inches with a Pirelli scorpion atr 265-60-R18. The tires rub against a bolt on the mud flap but change it for a flat head bolt and bye rubbing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice I need to figure out my front tires rub on my 2007 265/65/17 general grabbers at2 mine is opposite of yours mine is blacked out with custom grill ,bull bar and tail gate extension ,

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice I need to figure out my front tires rub on my 2007 265/65/17 general grabbers at2 mine is opposite of yours mine is blacked out with custom grill ,bull bar and tail gate extension ,
I like the grill and bull bar. I got a 2007 RTL and wanted to do something like this. Manufacturer?

·
Registered
2006 Ridgeline RTL
1 Posts
Hi today I finish my ridgeline, so I want to share it with you guys!

I install a led bar 42" from Amazon Nilight with some light bar mounts ( for can-am) and they not required any modification, bolt them to the factory roof rack. Then added a lift kit with 2 inches. Finally went and bought a black rhino's overland 18 inches with a Pirelli scorpion atr 265-60-R18. The tires rub against a bolt on the mud flap but change it for a flat head bolt and bye rubbing. View attachment 402033 View attachment 402034
That roof top light bar looks awesome! How do you run the wiring? I would like to have a roof top light but I have been agonizing over how to run the wires back it to the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts