Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When and where is the 2008 Ridge Run going to be?:)

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
here are my inputs to TMac as to some locals that might be fun.

Branson, MO

Knoxville - Pigeon Forge TN

Las Vegas, NV

Memphis, TN

Nashville, TN

Williamsburg, VA

Atlantic City. NJ

Yellowstone National Park, WY

Salt Lake City, UT

Moosepond's house in VT

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TN would be fun. There should be some good off roading opportunities there as well as cruising spots.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
That depends on the Meet. Some Meets are only a day, others start on a Friday night with the official Meet on a Saturday, then a small get together over breakfast before Sunday's departure. The National is pretty much the same.

National Meets are logistically difficult to arrange due to the large number of RL's/people in attendance. Usually, there is more than one activity planned with owners deciding which activity they'll attend.

Regionals are easier. Everyone can attend an activity and dinner together because the attendees number around 30 and most activities and large restaurants will handle crowds of that size.

The last National had over 40 trucks. Figure 2 people per truck and you can see the difficulties involved in planning an event of that size.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Some day we will hit one, My oldest son, granddaughter and Daughter-in law still live with us along with my youngest son and our daughter, with Seven people in the house its hard to do anything but pay the bills LOL. We will get there eventually. He should be in his house by May or so depends on how cold it is,renovating a home in the dead of winter and your son is a software engineer is hard work. Great son just not very mechanically inclined, got that from his mother. :)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I look forward to finding out. For me, it will help plan around the family vacation. Last year it clashed with the family trip.

With enough notice, I can fill up my piggy bank to save for the high price of gas (which I estimate will be close to $4 by next summer :eek: )

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I think a meet in good old TN would be nice.
Do I hear a nomination for Nashville for the 2008 National, or is Mr Mac locked in to a Western location? (Fair being fair, of course :))

·
Registered
153 Posts
Branson is nice and centrally located!!! Not sure about offroading, but it is in the Ozark Mountains. I am sure there would be somewhere close to hill climb:D.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Branson, MO sounds good to me too. Have talked about going there several times and besides, it's not that far away from where we live. My wife and I had a great time at last year's national meet in St. Louis.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts