Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchase a used 2009 Ridgeline. The multi information display does't appear to be working. I first noticed it when I tried to reset the trip A mileage and it just changes to the next screen. It appears to display every thing for the trip A but will not reset. It doesn't even move to trip B screen. I have changed the select and trip reset switch but that didn't make a difference. I am wondering if it is in the display itself. I can move to several screens with trip A but can't move to trip B or reset trip A. Any suggestion from someone who may have experienced the same thing? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,252 Posts
I have not had that problem with my 09 RTL (with nav), but what happens when you hold down the Set/Reset Button for an extended period of time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine doesn't have nav, but when I hold down the button for along time, it changes pages as soon as I push the button but then nothing happens. I have held it for up to a minute and nothing happens.

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,252 Posts
mine doesn't have nav, but when I hold down the button for along time, it changes pages as soon as I push the button but then nothing happens. I have held it for up to a minute and nothing happens.
Okay, that means you do not have the "multi-information display" but the information display (there's a difference).

I have never read of anyone having this problem, so all I can do is say follow the instructions in your owner's manual (pages 76-81) and if that does not work, take it to your local Honda dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I'll have to take it to my dealer, because I have the button display in the picture you sent. According to my manual, I should have the progression as shown in the chart, but don't. Thanks for you help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts