Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me if I have to have an original honda 6 tape CD player installed so my navigation system will work. Ir recently .had the original cd player replaced with an after market ( much cheaper cost wise) and now my nav system does not work. I am starting to think that the navigation system is only compatible with a honda 6 tape player CD. PLEASE anyone with good information or knowledge about this respond Thank you

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,403 Posts
Starting a new thread asking the same question will not get you new answers billyauk. There are different types of aftermarket CD players/changers and I am not certain if there is anyone on this forum that can speak to whether any of them will work better than an OEM replacement for your 2009 RTL (with nav) that will allow all of the original Honda navigation system functions to work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Starting a new thread asking the same question will not get you new answers billyauk. There are different types of aftermarket CD players/changers and I am not certain if there is anyone on this forum that can speak to whether any of them will work better than an OEM replacement for your 2009 RTL (with nav) that will allow all of the original Honda navigation system functions to work.
It was not my intent to get a different answer. I am brand new at this and i am feeling my way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts