Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of used OEM 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L (Navi) aluminum wheels (17 x 7J, 5 Lug, 120mm bolt pattern). Honda Part # 42700-TK8-A11, produced by Enkei

Honda List Price: $405

Best internet price I could find: $304 (new), $220 (used)

I'm selling them for $600 for the set.

These are a unique fit for Honda. Only the Odyssey, Ridgeline & newest Pilot (I think) have this bolt pattern. And BMW. Buy at your own risk. Checking if they fit is all on you. Sorry, but no returns if they don't fit.

Give me a call or text -- (six one four) 565,4391

Pick up, cash in hand is preferred. Delivery possible for a small fee in you're near Columbus. I might be willing to ship for actual shipping costs. I think it runs $15+ per wheel. But I'd have to check. I'd prefer to sell the set in its entirety. But I may consider piecing them out if they don't sell quickly. But the price will be more individually.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
tire size?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll have to check to see if they fit my 05' Odyssey and also if I can convince my wife. My grandparent's live off of Polaris by Highland Lakes Golf Course, do you think that you would be able to drop them off there?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to check to see if they fit my 05' Odyssey and also if I can convince my wife. My grandparent's live off of Polaris by Highland Lakes Golf Course, do you think that you would be able to drop them off there?
'05 is the year the bolt pattern changed to this current one. Should fit ok. Sure, if you take them off my hands ASAP, I can deliver them to the Polaris area. I'll actually be up there tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wife shot me down since we are in the process of buying a new home. I'll be down in Westerville in August, if for some reason these have not sold by then I will contact you. Thanks and good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts