Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership told Monte that the Ridgeline they sold me has never been wreaked and cause the carfax states this who's to say what it's consider wrecked and not wreaked.Now I'm in Collison repair and restoration.The hood ish shifted too where it is going into the fender.The clear coat is coming off under rearview or side mirrors, all underneath the under carriage...the list goes goes on..and on.To me from my experience it looks like the getting clip had been replaced as well as the back bumper and they did a back job on the blending.Rust bubbles are forming near the window seals..runs in paint.Factory paint don't have runs or orange peel.I have pics of the truck and whAt I'm trying to get at.Do I have a case here.I have had the truck close to 2 months.
https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59395a621fac5/Share: Honda Ridgeline.pdf

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Unlikely you have a case but you could go to the place you bought it from and point it all out and see what they say. If they say we'll fix it then go for it. Otherwise it's buyer beware and look it over before you buy.

That's what happens with used cars on a trade in. Buying from a private owner can usually get the real scoop instead of a dealers wrath of "i don't know" (and don't care either)

Good luck,
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unlikely you have a case but you could go to the place you bought it from and point it all out and see what they say. If they say we'll fix it then go for it. Otherwise it's buyer beware and look it over before you buy.

That's what happens with used cars on a trade in. Buying from a private owner can usually get the real scoop instead of a dealers wrath of "i don't know" (and don't care either)

Good luck,
Steve
Hey thanks spending your time to drop a line on what you think and your opinion. I think I have like 30 something pics. $22,000--78,000 miles on it F##%GING 450.00 MONTHLY.. I kept up with my end of the deal with that payment NOW it not being wrecked 'We don't on wrecked Vehicles' they need to keep up with theirs right????!!.. anyway I'm long-winded and heated. thanks again

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,818 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, Mike. I just looked at a 2011 yesterday that had the dash literally pried apart at the top. No telling what kind of work was done, behind the dash. Hope it all works out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts