Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my factory "AUX" jack stopped working. After searching the forums, it sounds like it's as simple as replacing the "Jack Assembly":
Honda Part No.: 39114-SJC-A01ZB...
That's the entire assembly with the mount, cover a little circuit board and the receptacle etc. It's not available at my local dealer. I just wondered it a similar component for a Civic or Accord would work? I would just use the guts and retain the existing cover etc...

Also, has anybody just removed it and cleaned it up? Seems like a rather over engineered part for what it does... do the boards get fried or is something just not making contact?

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is not available at your local dealer, order the part online from a company like BernardiParts.com.
That's an option, although I imagine I could get it from the dealer just as fast and about at the same cost.. I was just hoping somebody had had luck spraying a little schmutz in there and cleaning the contacts.. I can get the similar part for a 2011 Civic for $15 bucks from Amazon prime delivered in a day, which was an other cheap and easy option...

Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts