Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow RLers Just wanted to post a pic of the Black Beast since it's the first nice day in a while! Enjoy ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1426103796.929323.jpg

·
Registered
634 Posts
That's pretty much identical to my truck. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine. Great vehicle.

...is this your second RL? Looks like you joined three years ago.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No it's my first RL just wanted to post a new pic since this was the first day I got to wash her since before winter. She has over 50k miles and runs very strong. IMHO Best Sport Utility Truck Peace.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks good! I washed mine today and crawled underneath to spray water on the undercarriage to get the salt and brine off. Hope they don't need to put anymore of that crap down till next year!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks All! Yeah these winters are brutal! But it's SO reassuring to have a 4WD vehicle that easily handles ALL that old man winter can throw our way!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow only 5k! That's unbelievable! Yeah I commute daily plus it's our weekend warrior as my girlfriend only has a Mini Cooper

·
Registered
346 Posts
As you know, black looks great when it is clean. Keeping it clean is another story. I do try to wash it once a week or after each storm (not garage kept).

Not too fond of seeing a noticeably dirty black Ridgeline.

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice black beauty ,black tinted glass and you are done!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice black beauty ,black tinted glass and you are done!!

Thanks Nelflow! I was just thinking the same thing! It would totally complete the blackout theme! Of course I'm in New Jersey the state where your not allowed to do anything to your vehicle! Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts