Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try and sell the floor mats that came with my 2012 Sport. They are Gray and are in great shape. Shortly after buying the truck in Aug of 2014, I bought the WeatherTech mats. See below for pictures. I am asking $35 plus the cost of shipping.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1454700791.540910.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Just to boost confidence for any prospective buyers; if these are the same mats that came in my 2006, they are really great mats. I'm still sporting them in our RTL, and after almost 11 years they still look new. No kidding.

If you're not in an inclement weather area, I never understood the need to go Weathertech anyway (I really see their value if you're slinging snow or mud around inside the truck - so I see why OP has them in NH). I'm just sayin'.... these OEMs are good quality mats, presuming they haven't been beat-up or abused, and given they're coming out of a 2012, I'd guess they're probably still doing fine.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dnick. You are exactly right. They are great mats still in great shape. Being in the Northeast, I did need the floor mats that had the sides, so that all the water, snow, salt and mud stayed in the mat. Again thanks for the support

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I had them in mine from 06 til I sold it a month ago. They were still really nice. That's a good deal for someone.

Reactions: DKinney

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,265 Posts
Should and I have a similar set which was in my RL for 10 years and they still look great. I changed them out because I got a deal on carpeted mats and wanted a change. I still have mine in the garage attic.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available.

Give me your zip code and I can give you an estimated shipping cost.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are still for sale! I want to get rid them. They are a good buy, and in great shape. $35 plus the cost of shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still Have the Floormats? I have a 2009 RTL (white Exterior - Grey Leather Interior). Are yours the gray that I need? If so, I want them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scobar. They are the grayish color that I think you need. I also have a white Ridge with dark gray interior. If your city is Murray KY, then it will be about $46 to ship them 3 day via UPS. So the total for both would be around $82 ($35 for the mats & $47 for shipping). Ley me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CRich,

From my location 03062 to your location 27519 the freight cost would be about $41.00. Plus the cost of the floor mats ($35.00) Your total cost would be $76.00. Let mem know if you are still interested, and we can set something up. Thanks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts