Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Issue: my truck won’t start, has no lights and the computer resets. Happened twice in the past week. After a short period of time, the truck starts and drives fine. 2013 sport with 97k miles.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Issue: my truck won’t start, has no lights and the computer resets. Happened twice in the past week. After a short period of time, the truck starts and drives fine. 2013 sport with 97k miles.
Have you checked the terminals or the battery? Also make sure there's no corrosion on the terminals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the ideas - battery was replaced by AAA over the summer and the genius that replaced it failed to tighten the positive terminal down - amazed it hasn’t happened before now. Call me stupid or lazy. 30 seconds and it’s fixed. Thanks again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for the ideas - battery was replaced by AAA over the summer and the genius that replaced it failed to tighten the positive terminal down - amazed it hasn’t happened before now. Call me stupid or lazy. 30 seconds and it’s fixed. Thanks again.
Haha no worries, I just went through this with the wife's crappy Nissan so it's still fresh in my head.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts