Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Honda Ridgeline SE model and I would like to find out if I have the
latest navigation software or it can be updated with a newer version

·
Administrator
15,237 Posts
Your navigation manual explains how to check the version information. If you no longer have the printed manual, you can download a free copy from owners.honda.com.

You can purchase the latest navigation DVD from hondnavi.navigation.com.

Navigation updates are released each year. If you've never updated, you're about 6-7 years behind.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Your navigation manual explains how to check the version information. If you no longer have the printed manual, you can download a free copy from owners.honda.com.

You can purchase the latest navigation DVD from hondnavi.navigation.com.

Navigation updates are released each year. If you've never updated, you're about 6-7 years behind.
Thank you and its only 100 bucks for the DVD.

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,403 Posts
The only way I new how to check the navigation data version I had was to remove the DVD and look at its label. Keep in mind that if you have a 2014 navigation DVD, the data on it is likely from 2013, so checkout the small print on the DVD's face to see what year are the datasets are on the DVD.

I don't have the 2014 owner's manual or navigation manual memorized, but here is some additional information on how to physically remove and replace your navigation DVD.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I got a notice for my 2011 just today. I'm going to go for it I think as mine is pretty old.. $99 is worth it to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts