Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have made a coupla mods to my 2014 sport, changed door handles from black to white, pretty easy job except for drivers door lock -that is a bit tricky. Also added avs side window vents -very easy and they work well and I think look decent, Also made a dead pedal addition -just an angled 2x2 painted black and screwed to the existing dead pedal, now I can stretch my leg out much more although I still have to go inboard of emergency brake pedal or it hits my lower shin -thinking about bending it slightly. I had thought about changing side mirrors over to white also but not sure if it would actually look better. Also added factory running boards and Sportwing side molding . If anyone wants black door handles let me know.I will try and post pics

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great. I have a question about the window vents.

Does water creep in when the windows are cracked while driving in the rain? When I drive on the highway in the rain the water creeps up the window and seems like it would come in the top if it was down a little.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts
Looks great. I have a question about the window vents.

Does water creep in when the windows are cracked while driving in the rain? When I drive on the highway in the rain the water creeps up the window and seems like it would come in the top if it was down a little.
No, water has not come in for me. The widow vents are great for driving with the windows cracked and the rear window open for ventilation when not using AC.
On very hot days when the car is parked and without bringing attention to the fact, the windows can be left cracked so the RL isn't so hot when you return.

Read what AVS says here...
http://www.lundinternational.com/products/avs/window

1 - 5 of 5 Posts