Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a mailing from my local Honda delaership.The letters headline was "Out with the old, and in with the new sales event. It was telling me that my 2011RT was worth more than I thought, and I should bring it in for a free appraisal so I could upgrade to a NEW 2015 Ridgeline!!!!! They say I would get a lower monthly payment than what I have now, for little or no money out of pocket for a Brand NEW 2015 RIDGELINE. What is going on?????

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline EX-L Canadian
1,600 Posts
I strongly recommend you change Honda dealer.

LOL...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Probably a "scheduled" form letter that just drops in the name of whatever model you are driving. Idiots, they are! :act027:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I am a little strange, or so they think at the dealer. They don't care about accuracy, it is a come-on.

I would have called my favorite local dealer sales manager and told them to take me off the mailing list. There is really no excuse for this except they contract with direct mail firms that are only interested in mailing numbers, not in accuracy. The Honda BOZO that approved the ad should be fired or demoted back to wheel cleaning.

Unfortunately the simple fact that I would call is interpreted by the DA dealer as a WIN. Program must be effective if the phone rings.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't know...looks pretty interesting to me. I think I might contact them and buy one. I can trade in my 2005 RL and park it next to my 1996 Jeep Wrangler:act029::act060:

·
Registered
385 Posts
The 2014 has a timing belt. In 2015, they switched over to a timing chain - this makes the 2015s much more desirable, but they are really, really hard to find.

F

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I'll wait for the 2016 model with the more desirable flux capacitor drive.

That's a keeper! :act035:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I keep thinking I have seen the Honda dealers stoop to the lowest point of marketing idiocy...but then I am always proven wrong again. No shame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts