Year:2017
Make:Honda
Model:Ridgeline
Mileage:37800 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:V6
Trim:RTL-AWD
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-AWD (All Wheel Drive)
Silver exterior, grey leather interior
3.5L V6 / 37,800 miles
6 Speed AWD Automatic Transmission
22" premium Alloy Rims and Tires
Heated leather seats
Backup Camera
Bluetooth hands free
Back seats fold-up for extra storage
Tow Hitch
Clean Carfax (I can text or email you a copy), no accidents, all regularly scheduled maintenance

Private sale, no dealer fees or add-on b.s. fees.
Non-smoker / no pets
$30,000

I bought the truck about 3-4 months ago from the original owner and then went to a truck accessory dealer to buy a topper for it...turns out that only two companies make toppers for the Ridgeline (LEER & A.R.E.) and none of the dealers in Florida carries toppers for the Ridgeline in stock--you have to order them, lead times are 2-3 months and they can't even guarantee delivery within that time frame. I needed a topper for my business so that I could lock up inventory securely in the bed of the truck and couldn't wait that long, so I bought a 2018 RTL-E from Carmax that already had a topper on it. That is the only reason I am selling this truck.

Interior leather is mint, practically showroom condition.
Exterior is an 8 or 9 out of 10--there is a nickel-sized "ding" on the tailgate and a few curb scuff marks on back rims.

I paid for a "pre-inspection purchase" before I bought the truck, and had my local mechanic (who specialized in Honda's) check it out again after I bought it; neither found anything that needed fixing, and I've probably only put 1,000 miles on the truck since I bought it.