Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
337 Posts
This was at the Honda booth at SEMA. Seems to be a stock RL with EVERY accessory they make and then some. Took a pic of the light bar but didn't ask the rep about it so can't give you any info, sorry.

Attachments

· Registered
606 Posts
That light bar is a prototype accessory, a custom light bar by Cibie. I cannot find a website for them on the web though. I do like the looks of that.

· Premium Member
166 Posts
Light bars look cool, but are only legal in our state for off road use (any light above the bottom of the windshield) and supposed to have them covered when on public roads. Also, how do you get power to them other than drilling a hole in the roof? I've seen some that route the power wire thru the door seal, but that doesn't look very good or seem very permanent.

· Registered
296 Posts
Also, how do you get power to them other than drilling a hole in the roof? I've seen some that route the power wire thru the door seal, but that doesn't look very good or seem very permanent.
Most consumers that mount lights on their roofs get power to them via routing the wires through the existing holes from the roof rack. Roof racks have to be strong to hold the items that are placed on them. In the below picture/graphic from a Gen One RL, you can see these holes. Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.