Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has put 20's on their RL, and if so what tire size did you go with?

Pics would be amazing!!

Looking at 275/45-20's and curious what other people are doing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What offset are the wheels? Do the tires rub at all?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
40mm offset.

I was worried about rubbing, but haven't noticed any signs indicating any issues so far, though I only have about 300-400 miles on the new wheels/tires so far.

Discount Tire guy said they checked clearance and there MAY be a "tiny bit" of rubbing on the fronts if you hit a big bump while you have the wheel cranked all the way, but it's within their approved wheel/tire fitment guide which they supposedly get from directly from Honda.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Here's the RL at SEMA. 22" Niche Alpines with 265/40R22 Toyo''s and lowered Eibach springs (custom one off).

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know we are all different but I like more rubber for off road and like look of beefier tire for my preference and will stick to 18 in tire if not 17.

·
Registered
29 Posts
No lift, and everything else is stock. I priced the wheels and tires at CarId, and then Discount Tire price matched them. $2000 out the door, and way cheaper than going with OEM rims.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Did anyone notice that the lower plastics have been replaced also? I wish the truck came like that.

Referring to the one with the bike on the back.

Good catch. I took the picture at SEMA but was too wrapped up in the wheels to notice. I agree with Randucci, think he just painted the plastics. The sign next to the truck did say it was resprayed (and yes, it looks a lot nicer than the dull plastic that comes standard). Just another little thing that Honda could have done to the BE to separate it from the lower trims and justify the price but hey, we don't even warrant turn signals in the mirrors :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts