1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
Last Page Confirms the FWD, Version

· Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,815 Posts
Nothing in there I guess that would confirm towing capacity?

· Registered
566 Posts
haha it was a joke, sorry i didn't think anyone would take that "29 MPG confirmed." statement seriously.. the article has no MPG ratings from what i can tell

Realistically I believe it will be same as the Pilot @ 27 MPG. It has to be at least 26 MPG to make the "Best in class MPG" claim from Honda true (gas Colorado gets 25), but given the design of the truck I don't see why it couldn't perform just as well if not better than the Pilot in MPG.

Reactions: fftr

· Registered
2016 Frontier Pro 4x
155 Posts
haha it was a joke, sorry i didn't think anyone would take that "29 MPG confirmed." statement seriously.. the article has no MPG ratings from what i can tell

Realistically I believe it will be same as the Pilot @ 27 MPG. It has to be at least 26 MPG to make the "Best in class MPG" claim from Honda true (gas Colorado gets 25), but given the design of the truck I don't see why it couldn't perform just as well if not better than the Pilot in MPG.
CARB doesn't do mpg.

Thought someone might have found some new info.

imo, Pilot mpg minus 1 mpg

· Registered
5,700 Posts

Way to go Plex :act014: ......... You can see which of us didnt' take the time to read that report. Oh well, it was a fun thought to hold on to for a few hours anyway. :act024:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.