Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Black Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the US Honda has extended the warranty for the common bad injector emission system problem that has plagued many a gen 2 owner. Any word on Honda Canada doing the same? My searching on here and google hasn't revealed an answer.

I'm just 1 month out of my 5 year extended warranty that was purchased with the truck and just got the dreaded emission system alert. I'll find out why Wednesday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes. Honda Canada will cover it for 250k
and I think 10 years.
I received a letter by mail earlier this year.
Kudos to them.
My 2017 got injectors replaced 1 k out of warranty last year. Honda Canada picked up the bill after the dealer didn't want to help at all.
Good to know it is covered as there are early signs it is happening again at 145k.
Annoying but still love this ute!

·
Registered
17 Black Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I received a letter by mail earlier this year.
I never got one.. If yourself or another member reading this possibly have a copy of that letter you could share a picture of (with personal details removed of course) that would be amazing!

Also appreciate you calling it a ute, as an Aussie that's been calling Canada home for the last decade.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just got off the phone with my Honda service guy and I though my problem was related to the TSB 17-025 but over the phone he was saying it sounds like the injectors. So he's having me come in this afternoon to scan it and will order in the parts if needed. Said it is covered through Honda extending the warranty on them. 2017 Touring, 75k km.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.