Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those looking to get a better exhaust sound to their new Honda Ridgeline, should definitely take a closer look at our newest performance-oriented exhaust systems by MagnaFlow. Thanks to the advanced free-flowing design these direct-fit Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust Systems allow your engine to produce more power. It is an easy to install, bolt-on solution of making your vehicle more capable maximizing the hps and torque gains. Engineered to last and produce the best sound, mandrel-bent MagnaFlow Exhausts are made from the finest quality stainless steel and come with the most durable hardware and components in the kit. They will deliver that beautiful, deep tone, you've been always dreaming about and maximize the performance in the most efficient way possible.

Notes:
Fits: 2017 Honda Ridgeline;
Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On;
Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel;
Exhaust Type: Cat-Back;
System Sound: Moderate;
Availability: In Stock;
Price: $694.13;

* click on the pictures below to find prices and other necessary details on MagnaFlow Series Exhaust System on our website;

MagnaFlow® 19364 - MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit at CARiD

Get the sound you want and the power you need with our wide selection of MagnaFlow exhaust systems at CARiD.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
I'm guessing that you have no pictures of a 2017 Ridgeline with this exhaust?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Those looking to get a better exhaust sound to their new Honda Ridgeline, should definitely take a closer look at our newest performance-oriented exhaust systems by MagnaFlow. Thanks to the advanced free-flowing design these direct-fit Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust Systems allow your engine to produce more power. It is an easy to install, bolt-on solution of making your vehicle more capable maximizing the hps and torque gains. Engineered to last and produce the best sound, mandrel-bent MagnaFlow Exhausts are made from the finest quality stainless steel and come with the most durable hardware and components in the kit. They will deliver that beautiful, deep tone, you've been always dreaming about and maximize the performance in the most efficient way possible.

Notes:
Fits: 2017 Honda Ridgeline;
Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On;
Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel;
Exhaust Type: Cat-Back;
System Sound: Moderate;
Availability: In Stock;
Price: $694.13;

* click on the pictures below to find prices and other necessary details on MagnaFlow Series Exhaust System on our website;

MagnaFlow® 19364 - MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit at CARiD

Get the sound you want and the power you need with our wide selection of MagnaFlow exhaust systems at CARiD.

Any chance we could get a little bit of discount? (I know the MSRP is several hundred dollars higher but $694.13 is the "street" price on several sites). And thanks for supporting this site.

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Call me crazy, but I've always been a huge fan of dual exhaust systems... maybe it's my "OCD" for "fung shui"?! LOL! Anyway, I think the RL would look much better with a dual setup, than this single side exhaust, but it does beat the OEM's "hidden" style... so props to MagnaFlow for that. :grin:

·
Vendor
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey @ HyperPete,

You're right, unfortunately, the manufacturer haven't supplied us with the exact pictures of this exhaust installed on all-new Ridgeline, hope to see them soon. Once they are available, we will share them with you, guys.

@ Themagician

Usually, we do offer a pretty nice discounts for all ridgelineownersclub forum members. However they are not available on Borla and some other brands, that are already listed as the lowest price, as these products are already limited by a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts