Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2017 RTL-T with Beige Leather

I've been to many dealer websites in the DFW area and I can't find a 2017 RTL-T with Beige leather interior. In fact I can't find the light gray leather interior either, I guess my question is, has anyone seen these interiors on dealer lots, or is black all that is being produced at this time.

trainman

·
Registered
106 Posts
Do you mean T or E? I have seen grey on several...I have yet to see the tan. I am in New Jersey! I imagine in Tx the lighter color interiors go fast!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the RTL-T, not the H, I also corrected my post to read correctly.

trainman

·
Registered
49 Posts
White with Beige is very hard to find up this way, though I've found a number of them in White with Black. I've only seen one in that combo in person. It's what I just ordered. I've seen slightly more with the Gray interior than Beige, but still far less than Black in all colors/trims. Not sure if they're producing more black interiors or if the lighter colors are just selling more quickly. The lack of available ventilation is what ruled out the black interior for me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have the white with black interior! The dealer I bought from has the blue and Forrest mist with gray! I have not seen the black in anything but the white!

·
Administrator
16,062 Posts
Re: 2017 RTL-T with Beige Leather

I've been to many dealer websites in the DFW area and I can't find a 2017 RTL-T with Beige leather interior.
What color exterior are you looking for? Cars.com shows 2 RTL-T with beige interior in the DFW area at the moment - a white at Rusty Wallis and a red at David McDavid.

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?zc=75201&rd=50&trId=35008769&intClrId=27108&mkId=20017&mdId=21884&stkTypId=28880&sf1Nm=price&sf1Dir=DESC&sf2Nm=location&sf2Dir=ASC&page=1&perPage=50&sortFeatures=buryUsedLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryNewLowPrice&sortFeatures=buryLowPriceOlderThanSix&sortFeatures=buryNoPrice&sortFeatures=buryUsedLowMileage&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Re: 2017 RTL-T with Beige Leather

I've been to many dealer websites in the DFW area and I can't find a 2017 RTL-T with Beige leather interior. In fact I can't find the light gray leather interior either, I guess my question is, has anyone seen these interiors on dealer lots, or is black all that is being produced at this time.

trainman
To answer your question Yes I have seen one at local dealer here, it was the first allocation of 3 that they got, only 1 was this color but first day on lot and it was sold, none since....I liked the color combination ..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input, I'm not totally decided if I want to part with my old 2008 RTL yet, but I have just started to look at the 2017's and that is probably my color of choice, white exterior with beige interior. I will most likely hold off for another couple of months till they become more popular on the dealer lots, and if they keep selling, well that's ok to. This is what happen when you are retired and nothing to do, shop for something you don't really need.

trainman

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have one I bought in WA state in June. I really like the color combo white with tan interior. I didn't realize they were rare. So far the only negative is the hood bounce issue.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have one I bought in WA state in June. I really like the color combo white with tan interior. I didn't realize they were rare. So far the only negative is the hood bounce issue.
I've got a white RTL-T w/ beige leather interior as well... Bought it late July. However, I'm wondering what you mean by "hood bounce?"

EDIT: Never mind, I picked it up in another thread. I haven't seen that hood fluttering on mine, but I haven't watched for it... I'll take a look today.
BTW, your sidebar says White/Grey, but you say above White/Tan... Just sayin'...

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry my G1 was grey the G2 is beige. After reading other posts on "hood bounce" I did check and the rubber shock mounts under the hood had never been adjusted. I turned them to a proper fit and no more bounce. Should have checked earlier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts