Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crunched the numbers and studied the feature chart, and checked my wallet. Yup, RTS AWD it is, but that is only if I can live with the exterior dressings and rims. I have searched and searched, but still have not found a single pic of an RTS, or the rims that will be used.

Does anyone have any pics? Or has Honda literally not even made an RTS yet to take pics of?

·
Registered
457 Posts
There was a rims thread http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/...ration-2017/113225-2017-ridgeline-wheels.html with some speculation but as far as I can tell no one had definitive pictures of the lower trims.

Supposedly I will get a 'personalized' brochure in the mail soon, if it has pictures of that trim I'll post for you

Also, Bobby Rahal Honda just posted listings for their in transits - they have a Blue RTS on the way. Hopefully they will snap some pics once it is delivered New 2017 Honda Ridgeline For Sale | Mechanicsburg PA

·
Registered
606 Posts
They are similar but I haven't seen a pilot with a black cloth interior. I also hope the RL has nicer cloth seats than the pilot.
Pilot does not have a model with black cloth seats only black leather. I expect the material to be exactly the same as the Pilot seeing as how the rest of the interior is the same thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts