Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 RTL AWD Silver/Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a 2018 RTL with little luck, but can find a number of the 2018 Sport trims. Has anyone swapped out or recovered the factory Sport seats? And recommendations or advice? Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
The dealer I work with contracts with a company in Portland OR that does custom leather. It is actually nicer than Hondas and with both front seats heated it probably costs about $2k or less. Worth it if you can find a shop in you area that does the same kind of work.

·
Registered
2017 RTL AWD Silver/Black
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer I work with contracts with a company in Portland OR that does custom leather. It is actually nicer than Hondas and with both front seats heated it probably costs about $2k or less. Worth it if you can find a shop in you area that does the same kind of work.
Thanks for the info. On a similar topic, do you know if the company uses pre-made and installs or manufactures from scratch?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Many local upholsterers will install Katzkin leather interiors. Check out their site
Using their custom options you can pretty much take your pick on color, styles and details. It would undoubtedly be much higher quality than OEM.

You also might want to check out
They offer high quality leather, suede, quilted etc seat covers that you can customize. These would be seat covers so you can do the install yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts