Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for everyone, but...Just picked up a couple of cotton/linen seat "pads" for my new truck (ebay $20 for both). The red & black looks pretty darn good with the interior, but, hey, that could be just in the eyes of the beholder (me), lol. I'm prone to getting the seats a tad dirty, and thought this would be a good way to keep the leather lookin good. Easy to take off when needed ( bungee's).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not for everyone, but...Just picked up a couple of cotton/linen seat "pads" for my new truck (ebay $20 for both). The red & black looks pretty darn good with the interior, but, hey, that could be just in the eyes of the beholder (me), lol. I'm prone to getting the seats a tad dirty, and thought this would be a good way to keep the leather lookin good. Easy to take off when needed ( bungee's).
OOPS, forgot Picture...lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I'll add below. But I also bought the backseat cover, HOWEVER, IF you raise your back seat A LOT, it takes a couple of seconds to do so. I have to unlock one seat side, walk around to the other side, and raise both seats because the rear seat cover is one piece. But, Damn, I like it lol......

1X Universal Car Rear Seat Cushion Four Seasons Available Breathable Comfortable

Copt and put in your browser, and then work your way down to the ebay entry.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts