Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 4 Wheels & Tires from 2019 Honda Passport $575
Wheels also fit late model Pilot, Odyssey, and Ridgeline
Powder Coat Pewter Grey, Size: 20x8.5
5 Bolt Pattern:120mm, Offset: 55mm, OE Part #: 42800TGSA00
Notes: Center Caps included, TPMS Sensors are NOT Included
3 Wheels are “as new” condition. 1 has 8” section of minor curb rash that has been repaired and not noticeable from 3’.

Tires:
Continental Cross Contact Sport All Season 265/45x20 New $250 ea. 12,000 miles on tires
5/32” tread remaining. 10/32”when new. Even tread on all four. Never damaged or repaired
Located in Carlsbad, CA

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been considering picking up a set of these, but not sure about going from 18" to 20" but figured the 265's might help. Do you have a full side photo? Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite sure what you mean by a "full side pboto". The last pic shows the wheel and tire from the side. Please let me know exactly what you need and I can send that to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not quite sure what you mean by a "full side pboto". The last pic shows the wheel and tire from the side. Please let me know exactly what you need and I can send that to you.
Sorry for the confusion. I’m hoping to see a full side photo of the truck with wheels and tires mounted on it. Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I’m hoping to see a full side photo of the truck with wheels and tires mounted on it. Thanks!
I have these on my ridgeline , they do not stick out at all , i would say if they do its minimal , 245 vs 265 is not that big of a difference

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wheels also fit late model Pilot, Odyssey, and Ridgeline
Powder Coat Pewter Grey, Size: 20x8.5
5 Bolt Pattern:120mm, Offset: 55mm, OE Part #: 42800TGSA00
Notes: Center Caps included, TPMS Sensors are NOT Included
3 Wheels are “as new” condition. 1 has 8” section of minor curb rash that has been repaired and not noticeable from 3’.

Tires:
Continental Cross Contact Sport All Season 265/45x20 New $250 ea. 12,000 miles on tires
5/32” tread remaining. 10/32”when new. Even tread on all four. Never damaged or repaired
Located in Carlsbad, CA
to clearify

$525 for all wheels and tires ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, Sorry I won't be able to do that. The wheels and tires on my Passport were replaced with 18" wheels and tires about two months ago. With Rigeline wheels by the way!
to clearify

to clearify

to clearify

The posting stated the price for the wheels and tires is $575.
Sorry for any confusion.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, Sorry I won't be able to do that. The wheels and tires on my Passport were replaced with 18" wheels and tires about two months ago. With Rigeline wheels by the way!
to clearify
Here is pic of my Passport when the 20's were still on it.

Yes, $575 for wheels and tires.
[/QUOTE
Here is a pic of my Passport with the 20's on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello, I could deliver to within 75 miles of 92009 but shipping would be pretty costly. Where would you need them shipped to?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts