Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. I am kicking around the idea of selling my Ridgeline. I am looking to get the private party kbb value which is ~$33k. Its a ‘19 ryl-t in forest green. It only has 7100 miles on it and is in pristine like new condition. I tend to only keep a car a year or two and then get bored and want something new, its the only reason I am thinking of selling. The car is showroom perfect and even has a few add ons like weathertech mats, a bed mount bike rail, and the honda cargo net. Please let me know if you are interested. I am in the Greeville SC area. More pics available on request but it really is meticulously taken care of. Please dont wast both of our time with lowball offers. I am only selling the truck if I can get a decent price. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometimes I keep them longer, sometimes shorter, but I have done really well by only buying high resale cars and only when I can get a good deal. Although on this one I think it would have worked out to be a wash.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey everyone. I am kicking around the idea of selling my Ridgeline. I am looking to get the private party kbb value which is ~$34.5k. Its a ‘19 ryl-t in forest green. It only has 7100 miles on it and is in pristine like new condition. I tend to only keep a car a year or two and then get bored and want something new, its the only reason I am thinking of selling. The car is showroom perfect and even has a few add ons like weathertech mats, a bed mount bike rail, and the honda cargo net. Please let me know if you are interested. I am in the Greeville SC area. More pics available on request but it really is meticulously taken care of. Please dont wast both of our time with lowball offers. I am only selling the truck if I can get a decent price. Thanks.
Have you tried selling to Carvana or Carmax?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.