Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 2009 RTL to my father and bought the 1st Ridgeline that a nearby dealer received day after XMas. I live in the houston area. I am really enjoying it alot so far. Happy New Year everyone.

Reuben

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,258 Posts
Congratulations!

I really like the new color. It reminds me of the Mocha Metallic that Honda offered briefly on the first generation Ridgeline.

·
Super Moderator
5,488 Posts
Looks great, @DAMOFO. Hopefully Honda will produce more of these than they did the Mocha Metallic back in 2011 (a one year wonder). Your Ridgeline looks great under the lights.

Reactions: zroger73

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Congrats on your new RL, that color is nice. Looking forward to your thoughts between the two. My 2019 E blows my "06" away but then again where talking many years. Its so nice to drive something new again it only comes every ten or more years. :)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
For some reason, your Pacific Pewter RL looks lighter than the Pacific Pewter Odyssey that I looked at recently. Maybe it's those bright showroom lights. Totally subjective comment here, but I'm just not feeling any love for those gray wheels.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason, your Pacific Pewter RL looks lighter than the Pacific Pewter Odyssey that I looked at recently. Maybe it's those bright showroom lights. Totally subjective comment here, but I'm just not feeling any love for those gray wheels.
Yea..i totally agree. I have already purchased those 19" ZDX wheels like that black ridgeline that someone posted awhile back. I really liked the way that looked. The color is absolutely brighter with the lights. I could not get over how dark the color was until they drove it under the lights and then I was like, oh...that looks nice.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sold my 2009 RTL to my father and bought the 1st Ridgeline that a nearby dealer received day after XMas. I live in the houston area. I am really enjoying it alot so far. Happy New Year everyone.

Reuben
Congrats! Love the color - thanks for sharing.

Nice to keep the G1 in the family - did something similar myself recently.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,822 Posts
Congrats to both of you! Hope you and your dad have many (more) happy Ridgeline miles!

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yea..i totally agree. I have already purchased those 19" ZDX wheels like that black ridgeline that someone posted awhile back. I really liked the way that looked. The color is absolutely brighter with the lights. I could not get over how dark the color was until they drove it under the lights and then I was like, oh...that looks nice.
Wonder if a red Ridge would look good with those wheels? It's really difficult to know which wheels look best without mounting them.

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Sold my 2009 RTL to my father and bought the 1st Ridgeline that a nearby dealer received day after XMas.
I can see an advantage of that color already where it almost matches the color of the mud we put on the Ridgeline today!

Bill

·
Registered
242 Posts

Reuben
Your Father is a lucky man... maybe he'll loan it back to you when yours is in the shop...

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,172 Posts
Looks Good, Like the Color!

·
Registered
7 Posts

Reuben

Reuben
Thanks for posting this pic, I did not know Ridgeline got any new colors for 2020. Got our RTL-E in same color today. Love it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Disappointed after test driving the 2019 RTL - didn't like the green (looks grey), no blind spot detection, no apple play, small monitor / radio screen, no big armrest, tiny skinny ones reminiscent on my 97 CRV.

·
Administrator
15,258 Posts
Disappointed after test driving the 2019 RTL - didn't like the green (looks grey), no blind spot detection, no apple play, small monitor / radio screen, no big armrest, tiny skinny ones reminiscent on my 97 CRV.
Sounds you need an RTL-E with aftermarket armrests. :)

I hated the seat-mounted armrests when I first law them. Two 2G Ridgelines later, I actually like them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts