Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
180 Posts
I think they look a lot better than the stock wheels on the RTL-E. There are other Honda/Acura wheels that I like better though.
This sums it up for me, the more I think about it. If you are looking for your dream wheels look elsewhere, but if you want a cheap easy way of changing and improving (depending on taste) your trucks look, these are an option.
Personally I don't really notice wheels, and I think most people don't. If anything, I notice chrome vs alloy vs black, but not so much the design. I never would have noticed the directional thing if it wasn't brought up here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like them. I don't like all-black wheels unless on a white or silver vehicle.
These Pilot wheels would really nice on a dark color Ridgeline but I do like how they look on the white Pilot.
If they are cheap, get them.( $150ea or less )

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not a fan of those 18" wheels. I do like and did pick up a set of 20" 2016 -2018 Pilot wheels. I think the transition around the hub is smoother and more flowing. I paid $900 for a new set of 4 which included tire pressure monitors and center caps.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I found these last year and just had them installed. Really like their look. Since I’m mostly highway driving, fantastic tire/wheel combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts