Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased 2020 checkers and just now finding out they won’t work. I’m in LA and will let them go for free or I’ll ship them if someone pays shipping. Let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you check out the 67 page thread about the mod there is a video about the 2020 on previous years being too long. You need to also swap for the 2020 hinges if you want the door to hit the depressions on the checker and stay open. $30 extra dollars for the correct checkers is the right move instead of changing a part that could mess up alignment of the door panel.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,018 Posts
I seriously doubt someone will need them @Sterling44 but Maybe??? Have you tried to return them to where you purchased, even if there's a 25% restocking fee it might be worth it.

Best of Luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seriously doubt someone will need them @Sterling44 but Maybe??? Have you tried to return them to where you purchased, even if there's a 25% restocking fee it might be worth it.

Best of Luck
I had the same thought which is why they are free. You never know. I purchased from Honda Parts Wholesale Direct and since I purchased without putting a VIN number in, they do not take returns. I'll hold on to them instead of throwing them out but I've ordered the correct parts for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts