Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is an amazing price, from what other dealers & people on this site have told me. What area of the country are you in? Thanks for posting.
East TN. This forum was HEAVELY researched before I bought. I’m very thankful for the collective knowledge posted here. this is our first Honda and we hope it lasts and lasts and lasts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have an offer of 41,250 wd floor mats, splash guards n locking wheels. Not as good as yours, but what do you think? It been the best offer here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an offer of 41,250 wd floor mats, splash guards n locking wheels. Not as good as yours, but what do you think? It been the best offer here.
If it’s exactly how you want it, I’d say you will be pleased. At first I thought I would wait till new model year comes out (thinking they’d be more willing to deal for the 2020), but with so many people out of work, I thought no, ones the time...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
My local dealer is down to 8 RL's. At the beginning of the virus they had over 25 which included some 2019's. They are open by appointment only or via the web. Maybe it's not so bad out there or they are dealing.

·
Administrator
14,602 Posts
My local dealer is down to 8 RL's. At the beginning of the virus they had over 25 which included some 2019's. They are open by appointment only or via the web. Maybe it's not so bad out there or they are dealing.
Most dealers I've talked to say new car sales have been down by 50%. That's not nearly as bad as some expected, but when new inventory shipments are down 100%, even if sales were down 99%, that still means demand will exceed supply.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Most dealers I've talked to say new car sales have been down by 50%. That's not nearly as bad as some expected, but when new inventory shipments are down 100%, even if sales were down 99%, that still means demand will exceed supply.
My local dealer has 713 new Hondas, which I think is on the higher side of average so surprised to see so few RL's left. When I was there for service a few weeks back the light's weren't even on. It's probably in my head but this dealer just took over the local Chevy dealer a few months back and there are Silverados all over the place here. I mean all over. I know that they are from this dealer because they put an attachment on the trailer hitch. Just feeling good as the Market is at a level around the beginning of 2019. Hoping it can hang here for a while.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm picking up my 2020 RTL-E tomorrow.

Advertised price: $43,140
Discount $2,450
Honda Loyalty $1,000
Adjusted price: $39,190
Trade (2009 Ridge RTL-Nav, 145k miles) $8,500
Cost after trade: $31,190
Tax: $1,770
Doc fee: $99