Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a new Ridgeline and changed out the rims and grille. Never used except for vehicle delivery to the dealer. They're in the boxes the other rims I swapped for came in.

Also have the OEM grille-never used.

I'll verify shipping costs for a location, but right now I don't have a ballpark estimate.

$500 for the set of four rims and $40 for the grille plus whatever the shipping rate would be. I'd prefer to sell the wheels as a set and ship in one oversized box. I believe I have a box for the grille.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
7 Posts
I’m interested in the wheels only. Can you check shipping to Missoula, MT 59801? Sometimes shipping to commercial is cheaper and I can use a friend’s business for that. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warpath-the best price I can find right now is UPS ground at about $40 per wheel. The quote attached is $46 but I get a small discount for my account, basically $42-call it $40 even. Shipping is about 3 days to 59801 according to ups. That comes out to about $1.25 per pound. I'm researching consolidated freight as an alternative.

Creekstone, the sport grille.
20200324_122747.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the info. Another $160 is steep and I appreciate your checking into consolidated; I look forward to hearing what you find out. Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Warpath-the best price I can find right now is UPS ground at about $40 per wheel. The quote attached is $46 but I get a small discount for my account, basically $42-call it $40 even. Shipping is about 3 days to 59801 according to ups. That comes out to about $1.25 per pound. I'm researching consolidated freight as an alternative.

Creekstone, the sport grille.
View attachment 400815
My son in law aid he ships with Old Dominion and Reddaway sometimes - I could check those out if you can tell me the relevant dimensions - weight and size of the boxes. He said it’s also cheaper to ship on a pallet - I don’t suppose you have an easy way to do that do you? I know I wouldn’t. Thanks again

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Unfortunately not, but I could maybe see about shrink wrapping two of the boxes together. All four might be a challenge. The dimensions of boxes are 21x21x10, 32.05 pounds per wheel with box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I couldn’t find a better deal so let’s do it your original way - $660 with shipping included? How do we do the address and payment?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, not sure why but those sizes made it even worse. Let’s stick with your original quote. How should we proceed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts