Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the dimensions for the trunk dividers on a 2020 RTL-E? thx

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
180 Posts
Should be the same as previous years right? I can measure tomorrow on my 2019. You want to make your own? There is a thread around here about doing that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to give it a go and make my own. I know the mounting brackets taper from top to bottom. I'll measure tomorrow and post. Thx for the info.

·
Registered
303 Posts
They are not that expensive & time is money 💰.

·
Administrator
14,023 Posts
Anyone know the dimensions for the trunk dividers on a 2020 RTL-E? thx
You may be interested in this thread:

·
Registered
2019 RTL-T Forest Mist Metallic
180 Posts
They are not that expensive & time is money 💰.
That was my thought when I bought mine. Plus I knew that my job wouldn't look as nice as OEM, so eventually that would bug me enough that I'd eventually end up buying OEM anyway.

·
Super Moderator
5,040 Posts
One thing to consider. If anything is leaning against the dividers, they will flex and presumably warp in hot weather. Although the trunk area stays pretty cool.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Pictures I've seen made them look a bit flimsy. I ended up making some out of MDF. I made 3, but I find I typically use only 1. So I keep one installed and the other one stored right next to it in case I need it. I've only used both once so far, but it came in real handy for carrying home some leftovers. They kept everything from sliding around quite nicely. Don't want the green beans getting mixed in with the gravy. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts