Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 RTL I have set my auto door locks to lock auto when I walk away from the truck generally works fine with a beep then a click then a beep, although on occasion and not sure why the next morning I discover the truck unlocked I think it has happened in the past after unloading the truck using different doors then forget to check if it鈥檚 locks because I鈥檓 used to it working well if I use normally like drive, stop, get out, walk away. 馃槼

Registered
2021 RTL I have set my auto door locks to lock auto when I walk away from the truck generally works fine with a beep then a click then a beep, although on occasion and not sure why the next morning I discover the truck unlocked I think it has happened in the past after unloading the truck using different doors then forget to check if it鈥檚 locks because I鈥檓 used to it working well if I use normally like drive, stop, get out, walk away. 馃槼
Did it do the second beep? First beep I believe means "all doors are shut", followed by a walk away and second beep meaning "doors are locked". If you walk away and get a bunch of beeps that means it didn't auto lock. Just follow up with a manual key fob lock if that happens. Sometimes if you walk away too fast or something is blocking the signal it won't auto-lock and should follow with a bunch of beeps. If in doubt just use the fob for good measure :) If it did follow with the second beep and still unlocked then I'm not sure, I haven't run into this :oops:

Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
I now have to use my "auto lock" after someone helped themselves to my change and first aid kit. It does work great, but I do wish it had a little more range. When cleaning out my truck, I don't like going from one side to the other, and having the doors lock. I now leave the door open and no more problems, but a little more range would be nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts