Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I traded my 2020 Civic for the updated 2021 Honda Ridgeline Sport. Love the truck head to toe. BUT after researching the last 24 hours, I am learning the lower end models don't include the DRL LED "brow". I still think its a cheap idea to not include them, especially for the price. My lowest end model civic had the LEDs.
I know the High beams are used as DRLs, but it makes the truck feel outdated IMO.
After research I am not really seeing many options/choices to upgrade with the nicer LED "Brow".
Would anyone know how I could go about installing the Brow LED DRLs, or am I just technically screwed? I can cut and splice wire. Many years with vehicle electronics and wiring. But would anyone have suggestions what I could do?
Any feedback would be great!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,149 Posts
This topic has been discussed since the G2 was introduced. RL owners of less than the highest trims are miffed just like you are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a new 2021 ridgeline hpd package. I am not sure if the L shape light on top of headlights should turn on. Right now it's not and I don't know how. I've seen online some ridgeline it is on and some are not. Need opinion and help don't know if it base on trim package.
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts