Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Don't think I would mess with the resonators.....a piece of straight pipe replacing the second muff would be interesting.;) I'm giving it some thought. If I can find the right size band clamps to go back to stock, I might give it a whirl.

Attachments

Reactions: Hleau

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
That looks about as free-flowing as you can get.👍👍 Could your next video be with your phone held horizontal?

Details? ID/OD pipe?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I try to do it that way what are you wanting to see. Not sure on the measurement cause I paid somebody else to do it I had a shop do it was like $75 plus tax. There are still two resonators or mufflers or whatever you wanna call him right by the tips and of course the cats are still intact.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Goes in the shop next week here at KokomoAutoWorld for the leveling kit I can post a video of the underneath carriage a lot better

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yeah I try to do it that way what are you wanting to see. Not sure on the measurement cause I paid somebody else to do it I had a shop do it was like $75 plus tax. There are still two resonators or mufflers or whatever you wanna call him right by the tips and of course the cats are still intact.
More subject matter, less black borders.

Some of us may want to DIY experiment and be able to go back with OE (no muff shop hack).....just in case.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Second thoughts????

1 - 20 of 39 Posts