·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
15,220 Posts
Gets minor updates and a cleaner front fascia. Also has low-speed follow:

Still waiting for Honda to make an AWD vehicle with sliding doors... ;)
When I saw the media alert this morning for the 2021 Odyssey, I thought it sounded familiar - they announced it back in March. The latest announcement does include pricing, though. :)

Still today when I see or hear the name Honda Odyssey, I get taken back to this time:
View attachment 404321

Bill
Same here!

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
$10K to get the all new "rear seat reminder" seems a bit steep. I know you get other stuff on the Touring trim, but many people will hit the showroom thinking they can get that fancy new gadget on their affordable LX. I wonder what the largest price spread has ever been on a Honda model between the lowest trim level and the highest trim level. $16K on the 2021 Odyssey seems pretty significant.

Reactions: amdsupport

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those Odyssey rims might look good on my MSM RTL...

Honda Marketing has like 117 photos of the Odyssey on their website, or you can scroll through them here:

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Those Odyssey rims might look good on my MSM RTL...

Honda Marketing has like 117 photos of the Odyssey on their website, or you can scroll through them here:

I thought the grille was kinda ugly when they had first announced it, however, it looks more interesting looking through all the press shots.

I wish Honda would tone down or darken the chrome trim like this on all their vehicles, it looks cheap and unfinished when there is just so much in my opinion.

This image kind of makes me think of my 08 VW Rabbit (if it ate a large dinner).

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'll be so happy when those "dragon tail" or "crab claw" tail lights that Honda has been using the last few years fade away. 🦀
I don't think they look terrible on the Odyssey, but the other Hondas, yes for sure. I do wish Honda would just go full LED on all the exterior lights instead of half baked.

I could be biased though since I have a 19, lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm beginning to think the black wheel look is a bit overplayed. Since everything is "retro" can we go back to body color wheels?

·
Administrator
15,220 Posts
I'm beginning to think the black wheel look is a bit overplayed. Since everything is "retro" can we go back to body color wheels?

View attachment 404455
There's a chance the 3.8L V6 engine in that 30 year-old Bonneville SSE is still running even though the body will have long since rusted away. ;) And, those glass headlamp housings will never yellow or cloud like the newer plastic ones!

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's a chance the 3.8L V6 engine in that 30 year-old Bonneville SSE is still running even though the body will have long since rusted away.
I had a 78 Regal with 3.8L V6 that was a hand-me-down car from uncle. A van ran into it right at the right front wheel at the gas station. Insurance offered me $2,500 cash, and I took it. (I was young at the time and into Hondas - my new 88 Civic)

And funny you mentioned rust. There was a bit of surface rust on the 78 Regal. I DIY repaired it, and it end of to be worst, meaning rusted at a faster rate then if I just left it alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts