Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know that this has been mentioned before, but the up charge for certain paints is confusing. I could see if there was an up charge for pearl shades or (less intuitively) metallics. But the three colors that cost the buyer an additional ~$400 is a mix of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
So an RTL without any of the add on packages with destination will be close to 41k. My guess is folks will be able to get them for say 37.5, not bad but a far cry from the lesser equipped 2019 RTL's pre-covid that could be had for 30k. If too many are produced with those "manufacturer packages" three of which are over 1k that could be a problem. I wouldn't want to waste a penny on them and use those dollars toward a tonneau. It could get very expensive to get into one of these Ridgelines. I also think that RTL-E's will sit on the lots longer, RTL's so well equipped now. Other than HPD, really like all the wheel offerings and with the new front and the exhausts in the rear it looks decent.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Like I have shared previously, we were not even looking to buy a new vehicle when a friend introduced me to the Ridgeline with it's ride and trunk, but the one thing thing that kept my interest in further investigating the Ridgeline in 2019 was that one could be had for under $30,000.

Now seeing in print 2021s starting at $37,000? The RTL now at $40,000? Shrugging my shoulders, no interest in looking any further!

Bill

·
Registered
97 Posts
...Why Honda continues to deprive the top of the line model of features they have already developed is incomprehensible to me...
I absolutely loved my G1 but when it was time to upgrade I couldn't get on board with the Pilot-like looks and lack of amenities in the G2. Though I didn't want the extra size, I ended up buying a 'full sized' truck for the better tech. I was REALLY excited for this redesign and ready "come home". Then Honda pulled a Honda and gave us another stripped-down version. Are they allergic to sales?

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is it just me? All I see is the 2020 model. No 2021...
Frank, if you click the link I provided in the first post in the thread, it should take you there. If not, you probably have a browser cache issue. Hold the shift key, and click the "reload the page" icon in your browser, and that should clear the old, cached page, and load the new one.

Steve

·
Registered
54 Posts
Frank, if you click the link I provided in the first post in the thread, it should take you there. If not, you probably have a browser cache issue. Hold the shift key, and click the "reload the page" icon in your browser, and that should clear the old, cached page, and load the new one.

Steve

BOOM ! That did it!
Thanks Steve!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Right now the Honda web page shows the 2021 Sport trim is available only in black, silver or white. Also the white is $395 extra. I'm sure we have seen pictures and videos of Sports in Radiant Red.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Right now the Honda web page shows the 2021 Sport trim is available only in black, silver or white. Also the white is $395 extra. I'm sure we have seen pictures and videos of Sports in Radiant Red.
Yep. Honda's website is always an inconsistent wreck when new models are released. Pretty sure the entire site is managed by a single intern.

·
Administrator
20,707 Posts
Even though the Sport model gets Honda sensing they took away BLIS. :confused:
They didn't take it away - it never had it. :)

Honda considers the Blind Spot Information system with Cross Traffic Monitor to be a driver-assistive technology, not a Honda Sensing technology.

Honda Sensing uses a front-mounted camera and radar. BSI uses side-mounted radar units on the rear of the vehicle.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts