Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone see any fitment issues, rubbing, etc. with putting the 2021 5 Spoke Wheels on a 2020. Same tire size, 245/60/18. Looking to purchase a set and want to make sure there won't be any install issues.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,343 Posts
How about putting the 2020 wheels on the 2021 Ridgeline? I might just put my old 2017 6-spoke machined wheels on the 2021 for winter.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Shouldn't be any problem. 2021 RL wheels have a 45mm offset, vs. the 55mm offset of the 2020 wheels. That is, the newer 5 spoke wheels are push the tires out a little (wider) by 10mm or 0.39".
wheels have the same 5x120 bolt pattern.

Ironically, I just so happen to have a set of 2021 NEW wheels and tires. Search the post, well worth it, you'll save yourself about $1,000 over new tires/wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Shouldn't be any problem. 2021 RL wheels have a 45mm offset, vs. the 55mm offset of the 2020 wheels. That is, the newer 5 spoke wheels are push the tires out a little (wider) by 10mm or 0.39".
wheels have the same 5x120 bolt pattern.

Ironically, I just so happen to have a set of 2021 NEW wheels and tires. Search the post, well worth it, you'll save yourself about $1,000 over new tires/wheels.
Do you still have them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Are you interested in selling?
Hi Walt, Do you want the wheels, tires or both wheels and tires? I'm considering holding onto the tires, but selling the wheels. at some point I may need to replace my tires and a set of tires are over $1k. I will sell the wheels, however. regards,

·
Registered
64 Posts
How much for the wheels? Also, just want to confirm they have the 45mm offset.
Hello Walt,

$600 for the set. These are virtually new wheels no scratches, Include lugs, but no TPM sensors.
Wheel is part number 42700-T6Z-A81. Size 18", 5x120, 45mm offset. Retails new $300-$360 each. Qty = 4. Like new, no scratches. Includes lugs and locking lugs.
I live outside Sacramento CA

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the price, wonder what shipping costs are to metro Oklahoma City? Any idea?
No clue, I can go to the UPS store, however, I think the correct boxing and packaging my be expensive. I can also go to Ebay where I think I can estimate shipping. I try to get back to you soon with that info.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No clue, I can go to the UPS store, however, I think the correct boxing and packaging my be expensive. I can also go to Ebay where I think I can estimate shipping. I try to get back to you soon with that info.
Looks like UPS rate would be approx. $25/wheel. That doesn't include packaging however. that's for UPS ground

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think you'll find the actual UPS cost is closer to $75/wheel.
thanks. I went to the UPS quote tool. But I bet you're correct. I assume, if I sell these wheels, it might be to someone local, for it to be worth their/my time and effort.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts