Sprintbooster
Idlestopper
AEM airfilter
Weathertech floormats
Thulsa Doom hitchplate cover

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Ridgeline Sport AWD / Truxx Leveling Kit / Tires A/T Sumitomo Encounter 265/60/18
23 Posts
Beautiful Truck and Nicely done with the Mods!

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline White BE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I've been having too much fun and spending too much money.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline White BE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a side note, it drives me crazy that I had to buy black emblems, for the Black Edition. The Wildpeaks rub just ever so barely that you could notice on the wheel wells. And only at full lock. The Phillips leds in the high beam are super bright, and color temp match the low beams well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Very nice. I would have left the BE badge off and kept only the H on the tailgate.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
6,630 Posts
You've done quite a bit to your BE Ridgeline. It is looking good, @Tenbones. You've got one of the fan favorites for off-road tires.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline White BE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Rob3201 yeah, the clean look is nice, but I just couldn't help myself. Once i start working on something I have a hard time stopping. I like doing the work myself.
And with that said, the only things I didn't do myself were the tint, and the lift. @kymann I had a local shop that does a lot of lifts do it. The kit was $377.00 and the labor was $685.00.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline White BE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Rockwood Yes, It's the OEM one. The truck had the "function +" package on it. The only BE in the area when I bought it, and I couldn't get the dealership to take it off. It works ok, wasn't my first choice. Keeps the bed mostly dry.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline Pearl White Black Edition
125 Posts
@Rockwood Yes, It's the OEM one. The truck had the "function +" package on it. The only BE in the area when I bought it, and I couldn't get the dealership to take it off. It works ok, wasn't my first choice. Keeps the bed mostly dry.
I would have taken that over the utility package.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts