Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2021 RTL-E modern metal metallic
So I currently have a 2017 BE that looks fantastic in black.

The problem is, as we all know, that a black truck is impossible to keep clean especially in the snow belts where there is salt and crap on the roads for months on end. ...but clean 馃枻馃枻馃枻

I've ordered a '22 Touring (one down from the BE) in Modern Steel Metallic (MSM) and currently waiting for delivery. ETA end of August. Well as it turns out, there are two of these vehicles within 1hr of my house so I went and had a look in person. My first reaction in person? Meh. It just didn't grab my wallet and say take me home.

View attachment 427187

I've considered the other RL colours but keep coming back to the MSM for various reasons.

So, what can I do to add a little pizzazz to the MSM RL? I ain't buying wheels but open to pin stripes or something to give a bit of flash.

Photos? Suggestions?

Thanks.
I had a ceramic coating put on mine. You would not believe it the difference.

Registered
2021 RTL-E modern metal metallic
Yours is black? Which coating did you have applied? How old was the truck and what condition was the paint in when you applied it?
Mine is the modern steel metallic 6 months old so no paint corrections I only hand wash my truck. Check out ceramic pros website I got the 5 year protection plan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts