Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on a passport forum that a member created and thought it looked nice. Would you be mad if your new, more aggressive truck looked like a passport?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Passport looks aggressive enough as it is but this looks even better but don't think it needs the hit in aero or view over the hood. The rear is where some work is needed. Overall, the PP is on the uglyish side but other than the 20 inch wheels I have no complaints, it does it all.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Although that's a choppy pic, Honda said the more aggressive styling could show up on their other trucks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would not be happy if they took the exact front end and brought it to the Pilot/Passport.
I think the HRD Grille should be used exclusively on ALL Ridgeline trims. The Passport/Pilot should make do with the standard RL grille... whatever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would not be happy if they took the exact front end and brought it to the Pilot/Passport.
I feel like that would be most people’s opinion. That seemed to be a big part of the reason for the bashing on the Ridgeline before the refresh. Although the design was less aggressive to begin with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts